Tuesday 10 March 2015

Christian Holocaust - Calling All Christians To Pray NOW!











To believe in something and not live it, is dishonest” 

March 8, 2015, I was at church on Sunday and one of our Minister ask the question what if God was to ask us to go to one of these country who are beheaded Christians, would you go to share the gospel of hope who are our brothers and who are our sister who are in crisis. 

When the question was ask, I started asking myself would I go? I ask myself am I prepared to die like some of my Christian brothers and Christian sisters?  I asked myself will denounce Jesus if someone held a knife to my son head? I ask myself what would I do?  If Jesus Christ was persecuted ALL Christians need to be scripturally and mentally prepared to be persecuted directly or indirectly. 

The reality is there is a Christian Holocaust and some Christians and some non-Christians silent.

March 10, 2015  - I cannot sleep it is 12:05 a.m. and the more I think about this issues the more my spirit became unsettle.  I starting writing.

In 2015 the world is experiencing a Christian Holocaust at the hands of our oppressor who daily violate the right to live and to exist as a human being. 

Why are world leaders and humanity silent at the act of murder and genocide. Christian Holocaust is a Human Rights violation based on religious persecution.


What would you do if your baby, son, mother, uncle, father, grandmother, niece, nephew were brutal murder for you denounce your Christian faith or would you convert to another religion to save your life? What would you do? Would you lay down your life for Jesus Christ?  Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13

God has no religion because God is not a religion. God is God.

As our governments look on, Christians cannot look on we must now "pray without ceasing”.

What if Christians were being persecuted in North America would the Christian Community or the world care? 

Why are we not protesting daily? 

Are some Christians reduce to be silence?  When are some going speak out against Christian genocide and homicide.  If a Jewish group was being persecuted right now the world would not watch but act to prevent any Jewish Holocaust from taken place. If this was a Jewish Holocaust in 2015 some Jews would say never again and resources would be access not denied.

Christian children and babies are being beheaded.

Regardless of your religious or irreligious position human suffering is everyone’s business. We are spiritually and physically connected to each other not disconnected. 


“Rulers of darkness” can be stop if we dare to be united in prayer. United we stand divided we will fall as a race. 

Calling all Christians and other interfaith to PRAY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS to stop the unstoppable "spiritual wickedness in high places”. This war must be fought on our knees in a state of perpetual prayer. 

"A Christian Holocaust is in our midst. We are actually calling this a Christian genocide… Day by day, it is getting worse and worse. More children are being beheaded. Mothers are being raped and killed. Fathers are being hung. Right now, 300,000 Christians are fleeing Iraq and living in neighbouring cities.” 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

”To all my Christians brothers and Christians sister who have die or will die "Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world” 1 John 4:4

Almighty God forgive those who have committed international crime and genocide against the Christian community who are misguided by self-determine doctrines that promote anti-life and anti-love 

"If I wrote a note God, I would say God please help us find our way"


No comments:

Post a Comment